Sunday the 1st of Easter L&L Choppers in Opmeer threw their doors wide open to welcome spring. Last winter, L&L Choppers has been busy and there were a number of finished an rough-finished bikes ready for them to show with pride. For those who weren’t there, click here for the pictures: http://www.l-l-choppers.com/open-day-ll-chopper-opmeer-2015/?lang=en.
Front forks in all sizes and various designs.
Forward and Mid controls in various designs.
Powder coated wheels in various colors and all sizes.
Onno was the owner of a slightly modified Harley-Davidson Night Train that he didn’t really ride much anymore. The standard Harley was not exciting enough, in part because Onno owns several motorcycles. At the same time, it has always been his dream to own a real chopper. But such a bike had to be precisely what he had in mind. The chopper had to be built from scratch and have a slim hardtail frame forming a straight line between the steering head and the rear axle.
For more information and photo’s see: http://www.l-l-choppers.com/ll-photo-gallery/choppers/frisco-style-chopper-onno/?lang=en
Here you see two examples of the possibilities.
We’ve put the finishing touches on client Gerard his sportyPan.
Customer Arie is letting L&L build a chopper with only modern parts. He is taking it easy, each time whenever he gets some money we’re going to continue to build his dream chopper.
The man doesn’t directly opt for the cheapest parts. So you see our DF drag style frame in Softail version, a thick black covered L&L Fat Glide fork and striking Contrast Cut wheels.
For almost two years we’ve a new (Dutch) L & L Crew, so therefore it was time for a new photo! This is it.
Posted in News
This offer includes an AttacKIT frame, an oil tank, a rear wheel for a 200 tire and a front wheel for a 140 tire or a 21 inch front wheel.
For the price of € 2495,-
L & L continues to look for unique components from our own kitchen or in the market.
This is a belt drive with a slim rear plate and a special slant notched belt.
1001067 High-tech belt drive Helical gears
For a customer, we aligned the engine, the transmission and the rear wheel. There is also a long Springer mounted and then the tank was attached.
- 80859JEL Right Side Drive transmission
- 50515JEL Long Sportster style tank
- 30415JEL Long chrome springer
- 20258JEL 21 inch front wheel
- 2025BJEL 18 inch rear wheel
Posted in Catalog, Products, Wheels
Tagged 18 inch, 21 inch, Chrome, front wheel, rear wheel, Right Side Drive transmission, Sportster style tank, Springer, Transmission
Stainless steel Battery tray
- 1302420 Stainless steel Battery tray with holes
- 1302423 Stainless steel Battery tray with holes, rust appearance
- 1302425 Stainless steel Battery tray with holes, brass
- 1302427 Stainless steel Battery tray model open
- 1302428 Stainless steel Battery tray model open, rust appearance
- 1302429 Stainless steel Battery tray model open, brass
You see them now less, but the shovelhead still is a nice engine to make a rough looking chopper. Here we’ve used a hardtail frame with a springer that is placed with some more rake.
- 10101PIR Hardtail frame for shovel
- 30375PiR Retro black springer
- 1201260PIR Black smooth brake handle
- 50538PIR Sporstertank with deep tunnel
- 70709PIR Rear fender for a 18 or 16 inch wheel
The parts have been given a 50 years old look.
50 years old look
100 years old look
100 years old look
slightly used look
Posted in Products